TIR H-Technical bib with pocket
The TIR H product was created to make it easier for mountain bikers to descend during the excursions. The TIR H in fact allows you to support the baggy short, without renouncing to the indispensable comfort that the MTB kit must offer to the cyclist. Furthermore the TIR H offers a removable pocket, which can offer a useful space to depose things, such as a mobile or house keys.
- Particularly elastic fabric, comfortable to use, breathable and durable.
- The TIR H pocket is removable and can be positioned at the front or back according to your needs.
- The size of the pocket is 20 cm wide and 16.5 cm high with the possibility to increase the load capacity in the depth.
- The pocket is closed by a Velcro tab and allows a quick opening even with one hand if the pocket is positioned in the front of the TIR H.
- There are the logos BL and TIR H in reflective material that increase the visibility of the product in low light conditions.
- The fixing clips on the trousers are made of highly resistant Pom material. It’s easy to use them on different models of trousers/baggy shorts and they guarantee excellent grip during demanding activities.
- To preserve the integrity of the fabric of the bibs and the functionality of the various plastic parts such as closures and clips, it is better to leave clips and length adjusters open when the product is not in use.
- We recommend washing the product in warm water up to 30 ° by hand and using mild detergents. We do not recommend washing in the washing machine because the plastic parts could be damaged during the washing cycles. During washing, the pocket would remain better closed to prevent the Velcro from damaging the fabric of the bib or other items washed together.
- Our TIR H bibs are adjustable, we decided to create a 3 sizes, for each size we considered an excursion of about 15 cm. To identify the exact size of the TIR H it is advisable to wear a pair of trousers (those you want to wear with bibs) and measure the distance between the upper edge of the trouser front waist and the back one, passing a seamstress over the shoulder. S / M min 80 - max 95 L / XL min 95 - max 110 XXL min 110 - max 125.
- Off Road
- Bicycle Line
Allowed credit cards are:
Payments on the PayPal circuit can be made through a PayPal account or by credit card.
If you have placed your order online, you will automatically receive the order confirmation by email, where you will find our bank details and the amount to be paid. The order will be shipped as soon as the payment is credited to our account.
Our coordinates are:
BANCA POPOLARE FRIULADRIA
Branch 018 in Treviso (TV) - V.le Cairoli 167
BI 05336 CAB 12000 - C/C 30023723
SWIFT CODE BPPNIT2P018
IBAN IT02U0533612 0000 0003 0023 723
Cash on delivery
Orders with cash on delivery are accepted only in Italy. You can pay in cash or by check. The cost of this service is Euro 5.
The order is prepared and shipped within 2 days of receipt. Orders placed on our online store can be delivered to the following countries: Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Spain , Sweden, Switzerland and the USA.
The shipment is made by TNT courier in case of destination in Italy, by FEDEX in case of destination outside the Italian territory You can write to email@example.com and we will keep you updated on the status of your shipment..
Express 24 hours: The cost of Express Shipping is € 10.00
Standard 2-4 days: The cost of Standard Shipping is € 7.00. For extra EU: the cost of shipping is 20.00 € (This flat rate only covers shipping costs and does not include duties, taxes or other import charges applied by the importing country.)
The delivery of the shipment in the Italian territory is normally carried out in 24/48 hours.
The delivery of the shipment outside the Italian territory is normally carried out from 3 to 5 working days depending on the destination
For all orders exceeding the amount of € 80.00, the transport costs (STANDARD shipments only) are free. For extra EU, the minimum amount is € 150.00
You might also like