Men's cycling bib shorts ZONCOLAN S2 Elastic Interface pad
Excellent high quality cycling bibshort with Elastic Interface pad for long rides. Made with Explosive fabric from the Italian company Brugnoli® for excellent muscle support, total comfort and freedom of movement. A very particular fabric with an aerodynamic surface has been positioned on the sides while the new construction of the bibs is comfortable thanks to the flat elastics and the breathable mesh panel on the back.Read More
- Explosive Technology by Brugnoli®: high compression and muscle endurance
- Exceptional comfort and freedom of movement. Second skin effect.
- Total UPF protection (50+)
- Schoeller fabric with aerodynamic surface to reduce air friction
- New bib elastic bands on flat microfiber for added comfort
- Breathable mesh-bibs on the back
- Flatlock seams
- New elastic band with cool non-slip coloured antibacterial silicone on the bottom and raw cut finishing
- Reflective elements to increase visibility to keep you safe
Road Performance Force pad (Elastic Interface)
- Its design is developed with a central channel improving blood flow and reducing pressure and numbness. And the innovative airmapping concept increases air permeability.
- Road Master insert with Hybrid Cell System (80 kg/m3 + 200 kg/m3 + 60 kg/m3) in the perineal area for breathability and extraprotection at the same time.
- Fabric: EIT X FIFTY + MAX
- Extra-long distances: over 7 hours
- Long distances
- Temperature range
Allowed credit cards are:
Payments on the PayPal circuit can be made through a PayPal account or by credit card.
If you have placed your order online, you will automatically receive the order confirmation by email, where you will find our bank details and the amount to be paid. The order will be shipped as soon as the payment is credited to our account.
Our coordinates are:
CREDIT AGRICOLE ITALIA SPA
Bank branch in Treviso (TV)
ABI 06230 CAB 12000
IBAN IT76R 06230 12000 000015030221
Cash on delivery
Orders with cash on delivery are accepted only in Italy. You can pay in cash or by check. The cost of this service is Euro 5.
You might also like