FREE SHIPPING OVER EU €80/ EXTRA UE €150
Please note that these charts are indicative only. Sizes and measurements may vary according to physical structure and product fit.
In order to choose the correct size, please consider that the fitting is tight and it's optimazed for the road cycling position.
The MTB items have a relax fitting, as explained in the specific descriptions.
The order is prepared and dispatched within 2 days from the receipt of it.
Please remember that deliveries of orders from our online store are made in the following countries: Australia, Benelux, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Rumania, Slovakia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the United Kingdom and USA.
The shipment has been done trough TNT courier for destination in Italy, trough FEDEX courier for destination out of Italy.
You can write to email@example.com and we will keep you updated on the status of your shipment
Method of delivery
EXPRESS 24-48 HOURS
The cost of Express Delivery is €10.00
STANDARD 2-4 DAYS
The cost of Standard delivery is €7.00
EXTRA EU DELIVERY
The cost of Standard delivery is €20.00 ( This flat rate covers only the shipping cost and does not include duties, taxes, or other import charges levied by the importing country.)
Free delivery (STANDARD delivery only) on all orders over €80.00. For extra EU countries: free delivery on all orders over €150.00.
You can pay with the following cards::
Bicycle Line offers an alternative secure payment method via PayPal. You can pay with a PayPal account or with credit card.
Payment with bank transfer:
If you have placed your order via our onlineshop, you will immediately receive a confirmation-e-mail of your order, that shows our bank data and the total ammount to pay. The goods will be dispatched as soon as your payment is credited to our bank account.
Our bank data are:
BANCA POPOLARE FRIULADRIA
Branch 018 in Treviso (TV) - V.le Cairoli 167
BI 05336 CAB 12000 - C/C 30023723
IBAN IT02U0533612 0000 0003 0023 723
Cash on delivery
An order by C.O.D. can only be effected if the delivery takes place within Italy. You can pay cash or by check. The cost os this service is 4 €.
Bicycle Line S.r.l. isn't responsible of eventually defects on the products if these defects are due to: negligence, improper use of the product, normal wear or due to force majeure. In particular, to obtain the warranty on the purchased product , we ask you to pay attention to the following rules regarding the use and care of the product.
• The use of saddles with embroidery can bring abrasions to the fabric and the seams of the pad.
• The use of backpacks can damage the fabrics and lead to peeling cases on the fabric itself.
• Rubbing on rough surfaces can damage the fabric and the seams of the garment.
• After each ride never store damp clothes in a non-ventilated environment (e.g. plastic bags, sport bags, suitcase, etc.).
• After each ride wash the garments immediately in order to avoid fabric deterioration caused by bacterial attacks.
• Massage oils and muscular-creams may damage the fabrics fibres.
• Do not use softeners or creams on any of our pads.
• Wash cycling garments separately from other clothes/accessories to prevent friction and/or colour migration.
• Machine-wash is possible but always use a delicate cycle and lukewarm water (max 30° C). Use a mild liquid detergent only and do not use softeners.
• If hand washing: do not leave garments in water to soak. To remove excess water gently squeeze by hand.
• If you make use of washing machine do not spin and do not tumble dry
• After washing do not hang the garments in the direct sunlight. Dry garments flat or hanging.
• Do not iron
In case of a defect, you have to contact Bicyle Line at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Inside silicone strip on the bottom, which keeps the jersey in place.
- Elastic cuffs keep warmth in and wind out.
- Ultaviolet protection factor 30+.
- Full-length YKK zip.
- 3 vertical drop cargo pockets on the back.