Men's bib shorts Neri Sottoli-Selle Italia-KTM
The bib shorts of the Neri Sottoli-Selle Italia-KTM professional team with pad Parigi, is a high-level product with anatomical and compressive construction for cyclists looking for top quality garments worn by professional teams. High quality, comfort for long distances, flat seams and raw cut bottom leg. The uniform of Giovanni Visconti and company.
- Power fabric (MITI), high resistance to abrasion and high compression.
- Raw cut bottom legs.
- Micro-perforated, elastic and breathable bibs fabric.
- UPF 50+ protection.
Parigi men's pad
- Pad with variable density: greater in the ischial zone and perineal support on the saddle while the front is discharged offering magnificent comfort where necessary and appropriate protection. The pad Parigi was developed with professional cyclists and is excellent for medium-long distances. The soft fabric and the enveloping anatomical fit and the absence of seams eliminate frictions.
- Differentiated thicknesses due to the different protection needs of the area.
- Surface with antibacterial yarn.
- Perforated foams for excellent breathability.
- Ideal for medium-long distance rides.
|Color filter||Black, Fluo yellow|