Use of the product and warranty
• After each ride never store damp clothes in a non-ventilated environment (e.g. plastic bags, sport bags, suitcase, etc.).
• After each ride wash the garments immediately in order to avoid fabric deterioration caused by bacterial attacks.
• Massage oils and muscular-creams may damage the fabrics fibres.
• Do not use softeners or creams on any of our pads.
• Wash cycling garments separately from other clothes/accessories to prevent friction and/or colour migration.
• Machine-wash is possible but always use a delicate cycle and lukewarm water (max 30° C). Use a mild liquid detergent only and do not use softeners.
• If hand washing: do not leave garments in water to soak. To remove excess water gently squeeze by hand.
• If you make use of washing machine do not spin and do not tumble dry
• After washing do not hang the garments in the direct sunlight. Dry garments flat or hanging.
• Do not iron
Bicycle Line S.r.l. isn't responsible of eventually defects on the products if these defects are due to: negligence, improper use of the product, rubbing on surfaces, use of massage oils and muscular-creams, normal wear or due to force majeure. In case of a defect, you have to contact Bicyle Line at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.