Use of the product and warranty
Bicycle Line S.r.l. isn't responsible of eventually defects on the products if these defects are due to: negligence, improper use of the product, normal wear or due to force majeure. In particular, to obtain the warranty on the purchased product , we ask you to pay attention to the following rules regarding the use and care of the product.
• The use of saddles with embroidery can bring abrasions to the fabric and the seams of the pad.
• The use of backpacks can damage the fabrics and lead to peeling cases on the fabric itself.
• Rubbing on rough surfaces can damage the fabric and the seams of the garment.
• After each ride never store damp clothes in a non-ventilated environment (e.g. plastic bags, sport bags, suitcase, etc.).
• After each ride wash the garments immediately in order to avoid fabric deterioration caused by bacterial attacks.
• Massage oils and muscular-creams may damage the fabrics fibres.
• Do not use softeners or creams on any of our pads.
• Wash cycling garments separately from other clothes/accessories to prevent friction and/or colour migration.
• Machine-wash is possible but always use a delicate cycle and lukewarm water (max 30° C). Use a mild liquid detergent only and do not use softeners.
• If hand washing: do not leave garments in water to soak. To remove excess water gently squeeze by hand.
• If you make use of washing machine do not spin and do not tumble dry
• After washing do not hang the garments in the direct sunlight. Dry garments flat or hanging.
• Do not iron
In case of a defect, you have to contact Bicyle Line at the email address email@example.com.