Women's cycling bib shorts ALYSON S2
The new version of our top-of-the-range ALYSON S2 bib shorts brings with it many new features that will make it easier for us to ride our bike. Starting with the new gel pad X-STRA gel from the Italian company Berenis made for long-lasting rides (5-7 hours) and the highly compressive, elastic and enveloping Thunder Bike Power fabric. In addition, the innovative construction of the bib panel with a very elastic back closure facilitates "toilet" breaks a lot because we would no longer need to take off the jersey to lower it. Our "must have" of the season.Read More
- Elastic and compressive Thunder Bike Power fabric with high resistance to pilling and abrasion
- New bib system to ease toilet breaks
- Total UPF protection (50+)
- Flatlock seams
- New 45 mm elastic band with cool non-slip coloured antibacterial silicone on the bottom and raw cut finishing
- Reflective elements to increase visibility to keep you safe
X-Stra pad (Berenis)
- Dual Density + Gel construction made with Evologic focus, REFINED EDGES perimeter edges for better comfort and zero friction.
- Soft and elastic COMFORT foam for a good fit when worn and with a 3 mm diameter hole that helps the passage from the air, plus insert with high density PRO foam with the addition of ROOTED GEL.
- Fabric: PREMIO
- Density: 65 kg/m3 + inserto 85 kg/m3 + ROOTED gel (ischiatic area)
- Long distances: 5-7 hours
- Long distances
- Temperature range
Allowed credit cards are:
Payments on the PayPal circuit can be made through a PayPal account or by credit card.
If you have placed your order online, you will automatically receive the order confirmation by email, where you will find our bank details and the amount to be paid. The order will be shipped as soon as the payment is credited to our account.
Our coordinates are:
CREDIT AGRICOLE ITALIA SPA
Bank branch in Treviso (TV)
ABI 06230 CAB 12000
IBAN IT76R 06230 12000 000015030221
Cash on delivery
Orders with cash on delivery are accepted only in Italy. You can pay in cash or by check. The cost of this service is Euro 5.
You might also like