TIR H-Technical bib with pocket
Special Price €39.92 Regular Price €49.90 -20%
The TIR H product was created to make it easier for mountain bikers to descend during the excursions. The TIR H in fact allows you to support the baggy short, without renouncing to the indispensable comfort that the MTB kit must offer to the cyclist. Furthermore the TIR H offers a removable pocket, which can offer a useful space to depose things, such as a mobile or house keys.
- - Particularly elastic fabric, comfortable to use, breathable and durable.
- - The TIR H pocket is removable and can be positioned at the front or back according to your needs.
- - The size of the pocket is 20 cm wide and 16.5 cm high with the possibility to increase the load capacity in the depth.
- - The pocket is closed by a Velcro tab and allows a quick opening even with one hand if the pocket is positioned in the front of the TIR H.
- - There are the logos BL and TIR H in reflective material that increase the visibility of the product in low light conditions.
- - The fixing clips on the trousers are made of highly resistant Pom material. It’s easy to use them on different models of trousers/baggy shorts and they guarantee excellent grip during demanding activities.
- - To preserve the integrity of the fabric of the bibs and the functionality of the various plastic parts such as closures and clips, it is better to leave clips and length adjusters open when the product is not in use.
- - We recommend washing the product in warm water up to 30 ° by hand and using mild detergents. We do not recommend washing in the washing machine because the plastic parts could be damaged during the washing cycles. During washing, the pocket would remain better closed to prevent the Velcro from damaging the fabric of the bib or other items washed together.
- - Our TIR H bibs are adjustable, we decided to create a 3 sizes, for each size we considered an excursion of about 15 cm. To identify the exact size of the TIR H it is advisable to wear a pair of trousers (those you want to wear with bibs) and measure the distance between the upper edge of the trouser front waist and the back one, passing a seamstress over the shoulder. S / M min 80 - max 95 L / XL min 95 - max 110 XXL min 110 - max 125.
Write Your Own Review